Thursday, June 16, 2011

JUST DON'T: CROCS N' SOCKS

Why are Crocs so stylish? Oh wait... they aren't. 
Yeah yeah... they might be comfortable, but seriously... Nurses shoes are 
more stylin' than this. (Did I just say that?)
I have noticed a rising trend throughout teenage adolescence 
that girls (and some guys...) have been wearing Crocs with Socks.
WOW...Crocs with Socks? 
It is just a concept I can't wrap my head around... 
These are two things that should not mix.
It's kind of like stupid people and more stupid people...
THEY SHOULD NOT BE TOGETHER.


I know that you think that the colors blend well together...but
I think you might have just caused someone a seizure.

This is a lovely picture.

Now take out the damn crocs.


You might think this is artsy and that snow covers what's ugly and makes
everything beautiful...


Clearly not everything.


Katy Perry in a disguise...you know what gave her away?

Her re-occuring bad fashion choices.

Wake Up People!
This is a crime against humanity!
If you see anyone blindly following this disgraceful trend
I suggest you tackle them to the ground,
take their "So called" shoes...
throw them in the nearest trash can
AND RUN.


Hopefully they will take the hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...